- Homeowners Insurance Includes - Single family dwellings, Condos, Townhome’s, Renters, Landlords, Mobile Homes, Umbrellas, and Flood insurance.
- Auto Insurance Includes - Autos, Trucks, Motorcyles, Motor homes. What is your car's value?
- Specialty Insurance Includes - Snowmobiles, ATVs, Boat, Jet skis
- Life Insurance Include - Permanent and Term Insurance, Mortgage Protection, Estate Planning.
- Commercial and Workers Compensation - Call 303-443-1180 for availability.
Money Saving Insurance Tips
- Raise Deductibles (but also raise liability limits)
- You can over insure property but you can NOT over insure liability
- Keep home, auto, and sometimes life insurance with same company.
- Check for payment options that provide discounts.
- Check implemented discounts.
- Make sure that ticket or accident surcharge went away when it matured to 3 – 5 yrs. This is not always automatic.
- Towing and glass seem to pay off the most frequently.
- You can still improve insurance credit score even if your finance credit score is excellent.
- Don’t process claims that are under your deductible unless another party is involved.
- Home/Auto (multi line)
- Life/Auto/Home (home and autos receive discounts when a Farmers Life policy is in force.)
- (EFT) electronic fund transfer discount when paying monthly
- (ABS) Anti-lock brake discount
- Occupational discounts include: Teachers, Engineer with degree, Fire Fighters, Law Enforcement Officer, Nurse, Physician, Surgeon, Pharmacists, Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Scientist.
- Good Student- youthful driver discount
- YES (Your Essential Safety) youthful driver discount
- Home Security System- Fire/Burgler Alarm (not smoke alarm)
Colorado rates only